Enclos Tensile Structures ETS, a world leader in the manufacturing and construction of tensile fabric structures, is seeking a Project Assistant to join our team at our Corporate Office in Dallas, Texas. We are an aggressive and challenging Division 13 specialty contractor performing design/build projects in the rapidly advancing tensioned fabric structure field. We are dedicated to partnering with our clients, making their design concepts a reality, and in the continued advancement of fabric architecture.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive project assistant to work collaboratively with our project teams. In this role, you will oversee tasks delegated to you by the project manager, coordinate with all necessary vendors and service providers. You will need to be highly organized, adaptable, and able to prioritize tasks while working independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and maintain accurate and up-to-date project documents in an electronic file structure.
- Coordinate with Project Management to compile project specific information for project reports on a regular basis.
- Preparation of pay Apps/AIA documents including solicitation and compilation of required backup documentation.
- Create purchase order documents in Procore and file electronic copies within project file structure.
- Bid/Quote Solicitation
- Assist project team with soliciting material, labor, and equipment quotes from various vendors.
- As required follow-up with vendors to finalize pricing quote to be used in final analysis.
- Create a final project bid/quote spreadsheet for the project team.
- Submittals and RFIs
- Creating submittals/transmittals in Procore, mailing, or uploading to project specific FTP site.
- Filing all documents in project folders.
- Download drawings from project specific FTP sites and file in project folders.
- Upload project drawings into Procore.
- Assist with preparation of project closeout documentation.
- Assist with project inspection reports for clients.
- Organize site photos provided by web-based sharing programs,
- Draft observation mapping on plan view drawings with legend creation utilizing Bluebeam software,
- Draft compiled written observations to correlate with photo examples and mapping references for client presentation.
- Maintenance of property historical records
- Organize and compile into facility folder past correlated projects, claims, general inquiries.
- Maintenance of Sales Logic database
- Creation of customer contacts records,
- Inputting project opportunities,
- Status updating,
- Closing opportunities,
- Creation of sales reporting.
- Assisting with project setup and close-out documents
- Creation of folders,
- Collecting and extracting data for entry into databases,
- Drafting of project specific manuals by extracting information from request forms,
- Drafting warranty request forms for approval.
To achieve success, candidates should demonstrate the following core competencies: attention to detail, organizational skills, problem solving, ability to multi-task, and able to respond quickly to changing priorities. Interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as individually motivated. Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as Adobe and or Bluebeam Revu PDF Programs. Familiarity with Procore and MS Project also a plus.
- Associate or bachelor's degree in a relevant field required.
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant work experience in the industry.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, and Procore.
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude.
- Able to work independently with little supervision and self-starter.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to the team's success.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee has occasional exposure to moderate noise. They must remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods, sitting or standing. The employee has constant use of hands/fingers to include wrists to type, grasp, pinch, pull, feel, or handle office related equipment and in performance of office related tasks. The employee has constant requirement of specific vision abilities, including close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to focus.
- Constant 5-8 hrs/shift
- Frequent 2-5 hrs/shift
- Occasional Up to 2 hrs/shift
Equal Opportunity Employer
Enclos Corp is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. Enclos Corp is further committed to ensuring that employment decisions are based on valid job requirements. In addition, all employment actions, such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, layoff, termination, compensation, and benefits are administered fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis, without discrimination based on protected categories named above. Enclos Corp will also provide qualified applicants and employees with disabilities any needed reasonable accommodations, as required by law.